2500 Victory Way
Dallas, TX 75219 http://www.americanairlinescenter.com/
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time! Must be 18 years and older to apply.
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time!
Must be 18 years and older to apply.
NOW HIRING In Seat Runners
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
To proficiently and courteously take food and drink orders from the InSeats kitchen to the guests in their assigned seats.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with setting up and stocking the stand.
60% During Event
- Fulfill orders in the order received, walking them quickly to the guests location.
- Engage with the guest in a positive and upbeat manner.
- Ensure only guests of legal age are served alcoholic beverages.
20% Post Event
- Assist with cleaning the kitchen to ensure Company sanitation standards.
- Assist with removing trash and taking to the proper dump site.
5% Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Individual must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl reach with hands and arms, taste and smell.
- Must be able to walk, stand, talk hear and use hands to handle or feel for the entire shift.
- The individual must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Vision capabilities are as follows: close up.
- Must maintain unexpired Food Handler Certification.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Levy at the American Airlines Center is a drug-free workplace.