2500 Victory Way
Dallas, TX 75219 http://www.americanairlinescenter.com/
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time! Must be 18 years and older to apply.
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time!
Must be 18 years and older to apply.
NOW HIRING Cashier
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Completes steps of service to ensure utmost guest satisfaction
- Understands and can describe menu offerings, packaging/presentation and pricing
- Establishes rapport with guests/members
- Always exceeds guest expectations
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guests
- Effectively uses suggestive and upselling techniques Responds to guest needs and requests Controls
- Maintains service areas
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices
- Follows cash handling and tip reporting guidelines
- Adheres to Levy Restaurants Company guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook
- Accurately uses POS system
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
- Communicates guest issues to management
- Follows responsible alcohol service policies
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment
- Displays a positive attitude toward teammates and managers
- Helps fellow team members whenever necessary
- Always on time and ready to perform all required duties
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Able to communicate effectively with managers, guests and teammates by speaking and comprehending English
- Walks and stands during entire shift
- Lifts and transports up to 30 lbs.
- Frequently reaches, lifts, stoops, bends and cleans to maintain service area
- English reading, writing and math skills required
- Possible job hazards include, but are not limited to; slips, trips, falls, burns, cuts and strains
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must have valid, unexpired ID
- Cash handling experience highly recommended
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Levy at the American Airlines Center is a drug-free workplace.