2500 Victory Way
Dallas, TX 75219 http://www.americanairlinescenter.com/
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time! Must be 18 years and older to apply.
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time!
Must be 18 years and older to apply.
NOW HIRING Concessions Cashiers
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
Assist guests with food/drink sales in a friendly and courteous manner. Record all transactions into the POS system immediately at the time of the sale. Provide accurate change for all cash sales.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with setting up the stand and preparing displays.
- Count and verify assigned bank prior to the event.
- Secure cash drawer.
- Provide high quality service to guests by offering them food/beverage items for sale.
- Ensure cleanliness of counters and condiment areas.
- Refill ice bins as necessary.
- Assist in preparing items for sales.
- Take in cash, credit cards for each transaction.
- Give change when necessary without mistakes.
- Ensure only guests of legal age are served alcoholic beverages.
- Complete cash deposit slip for appropriate POS terminal.
- Assist in the cleaning of stand to ensure Company sanitation standards
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Individual must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl reach with hands and arms, taste and smell.
- Must be able to walk, stand, talk hear and use hands to handle or feel for the entire shift.
- The individual must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Vision capabilities are as follows: close up.
- A minimum of 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Must maintain unexpired Food Handler Certification.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Levy at the American Airlines Center is a drug-free workplace.