2500 Victory Way
Dallas, TX 75219 http://www.americanairlinescenter.com/
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time! Join us for our Job Fair Friday, August 2nd Time:10a-3p
Location: Held at the Eighteen 76 Club
Park-Lexus Parking Garage (Corner of N Houston Street & All Star Way)
Great second job with flexible schedules
Exciting perks: Free Employee Meals, Free Parking, and Exciting Concerts and Events
Must be 18 years and older to apply.
At American Airlines Center we are flying high and bringing the most innovative and award winning cuisines to Dallas. From the Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Club to the Eighteen 76 Bar and our signature concessions stands, Levy provides award-winning food and impeccable service to every guest - every time!
Join us for our Job Fair
Friday, August 2nd Time:10a-3p
NOW HIRING Concession Cook
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy’s value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Preparation of food in designated stand, safely, quickly and efficiently, in levels determined by projected attendance.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Cook food Pre/during event – pre-event food is cooked ½ hour before gates to ensure freshness.
- Amount of food prepared must be consistent with projected attendance levels.
- Managers will provide guidance for cooks to follow.
- Set-up the stand – ensure correct quantities of stock, proper temperatures
- Efficient running equipment and food handling procedures.
- Help prep food items that are not the direct responsibility of the cook.
- 10% Assist other Stand workers with guest service.
- At the end of the event – ensure food is properly stored (proper temperature, etc.)
- Clean all utensils and equipment after use and turn off grills and any other equipment.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests or team members.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area and volume.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to comprehend and follow sanitation guidelines.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Individual must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl reach with hands and arms, taste and smell.
- Must be able to walk, stand, talk hear and use hands to handle or feel for the entire shift.
- The individual must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Vision capabilities are as follows: close up.
- One to three months related experience or training.
- Must obtain Food Handler Certification.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Levy at the American Airlines Center is a drug-free workplace.